Free days from work are few and far between, and I have taken advantage of those that seem to suddenly come up by antiquing and treasure hunting. Can’t forget about a favorite that has become easier, at least for me, to scoop up a deal: eBay! I’ve been spending nights lately looking for steals in the Fine subcategory of Antique and Vintage Jewelry.
I came across this ring sold by seller name: jgoldilox and was so surprised that I was the final bidder at the last moment (I always lose!) What is interesting about a few of her rings is that they actually used to be antique stick pins. The seller has turned them into rings by carefully bending the stick portion into a ring. So clever! I am wearing the ring on my middle finger in the photo below. Be sure to check out her jewelry she sells, she is great!
As far as antiquing, I’ve narrowed down the top places to find the best antique jewelry in the Nashville area. Yes, they are ranked in order, #1 being the best. If you have any suggestions of other places around here, let me know!
1. Walton’s Antique & Estate Jewelry, 410 Main St., Franklin, TN
2. Steve’s Pawn Shop 113 E. Side Square, Murfreesboro, TN 37130
3. Joseph & Company Estate Gold Jewelry featured at the Nashville flea market at the TN State Fairgrounds
4. Arbor Antique & Estate Jewelry, 202 S. Margin St., Franklin, TN
5. Lysbeth Antiques at the Factory in Franklin TN
6. Gas Lamp Antiques, 100 Powell Place, Nashville, TN