I had such a fun, whirlwind trip to NYC this past Monday/Tuesday. Being in the city that never sleeps for less than 24 hours will leave you sleeping for 24 hours straight! I wouldn’t have missed the Luxury Privé show and attending the show was extremely worthwhile. I made some new designer discoveries, got to see some pieces from designers I’ve been loving for years, and catch up with old friends, while making new ones.
The Waldorf Astoria Hotel in NYC was the perfect backdrop for this jewel-studded affair. Us bloggers were set loose onto the showroom floor, along with other editors and buyers. The show was filled with busy booths, eager people and enthusiastic designers. Upstairs was a whole new world created by Luxury Privé which impeccably catered to bloggers. There were tables set with 45 curated mini-collections from designers presented by JCK. These set-ups were private enough to have some one-on-one time with each piece, allowing ample time to try-on, touch, feel, play and take as many pictures as one blogger desires!
It was SO HARD to choose my top ten favorite jewelry finds, but with one look at these pieces, you’ll understand why they made the cut!
1. These coral and emerald bead earrings from Andreoli, I felt like red carpet glamour x12
2. Incredible cat’s eye chrysoberyl jewels from Oscar Heyman
3. This insane diamond necklace and two diamond rings from Coronet Diamonds
4. a huge fancy yellow diamond hanging from a strand of pear-shaped white diamonds–too big to even remember the size, from LJ West Diamonds
5. Whimsy pieces from Blackbird and the Snow satisfied my love for antique-inspired jewelry
6. Bold gold cuffs from H. Weiss had me feeling powerful and edgy
7. Neha Dani knew how to create the perfect cocktail hour earrings that would make anyone jealous
8. This crown. Enough said. From Thyreos Vassilki
9. This stone is on fire! A swoonworthy pendant consisting of a tsavorite garnet and yellow diamonds from Omi Privé
10. These are two different designers (Sethi Couture & Simon G.) and they compliment each other so nicely!
>> Thank you JCK for having me!! 🙂