We don’t ever want to pair the words “engagement ring shopping” and “daunting” together. This is a joyous occasion, a very special time in every person’s life and arguably so, some negative words are often used to describe it. Where to start? Who to trust? What are the best options? There are so many questions that often don’t come with straight answers, and that may be a culprit. The best thing I can do is suggest designers and stores that I feel are honest, fair, trustworthy and have amazing designs.
That’s where Chinchar Maloney comes into play. I’ve been recommending their designs to numerous brides-to-be who are looking for a unique and classic ring that they can treasure forever. I own a few pieces from this Oregon-based, family-run business and really love their craftsmanship. A fan of my engagement ring even commissioned Chinchar Maloney to create a ring that looks identical to mine and it turned out so very similar, I had to do a double-take.
Chinchar Maloney most recently debuted a new collection rightfully named the “New Classic.” What’s even more exciting, since I know a lot of my followers are store owners, they are now offering wholesale and opening up a new realm of their business with wholesale accounts. It is a great opportunity to feature a rising artist that has captured the millennial market, a foray which many are still trying to figure out. They’ve not only done just that but have a huge social media following of over a half million and counting. People just love their designs!
I’ve put together a list of the TOP FIVE reasons Chinchar Maloney should be a part of your engagement ring shopping:
Unique, Alternative Styles
1. Their rings offer a unique and alternative styles than what’s currently on the average market. Many brides are wanting something that is different, that “no one else has,” and their designs clearly fit this description. An important selling factor for Chinchar Maloney is that their designs are different yet thoroughly classic at the same time.
2. Chinchar Maloney uses “rustic” diamonds in their designs–a current trend for engagement rings and something that is catching everyone’s attention. Diamonds that are peach, grey, champagne, cognac, “salt and pepper,” and a few other color descriptors used to name these unique diamonds which are not graded on a typical D-Z color scale. To learn more about the diamonds used by Chinchar Maloney, click here.
The use of these diamonds is important to Chinchar Maloney, “All of our diamonds are natural and untreated and have come out of the earth with the wonderful colors and characteristics you see here. All of our diamonds are ethical and conflict free. This is just as important to us as it is to you!”
Family-owned & operated
3. As a family-owned company, you will receive incredible customer service and know that you are contributing to artisans who have a passion for creating. There is something about a family-owned business in the jewelry industry that stands above the rest. I love the above video and how it brings the brand into the spotlight to give you a peek at what they’re all about. Now you can see what truly goes into creating these pieces.
4. Everything is handcrafted. This is becoming more and more of a rarity, as we see so much that is mass-produced. Looking at a Chinchar Maloney ring and you know that each piece was created in their Portland, Oregon studio, by hand, with each step of the way in a craftsperson’s hands. That is amazingly wonderful to me.
Not Just Rings!
5. You can outfit your entire look using pieces from their “New Classic” collection. Yes, they’ve expanded into bracelets, necklaces and earrings–all with the same raw, unique look that is so Chinchar Maloney. So if you’re putting together your wedding day look and want to match your engagement ring, you’ve got some options. Or if you already own a Chinchar Maloney engagement ring and want something to add to your jewelry box that will go perfectly with it, these gorgeous pieces above would be great.
This sponsored post was brought to you in collaboration with Chinchar Maloney.
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram