If you are on the hunt for the perfect gold statement ring, but don’t want one that everyone has or one that is constantly in the spotlight, I’ve compiled the best ones just for you! These are the top SIX gold rings from some amazing up-and-coming designers that you may not know of now, but certainly will in the future. So grab them now and make your own statement before anyone else!
- 18k yellow gold with a matte finish, open square design by TATE jewels, a third generation jeweler named Steven who saw a void in the market for cool, hip designs that are affordable.
- 14k yellow gold Lace Aztec ring, by Grace Lee Designs. Created and based in Los Angeles, Grace designs some of the most elegant gold pieces I have ever seen, many of which have a lace attribute to them.
- 14k yellow gold Koko ring, by Selin Kent. Think strong, dynamic designs sure to make a statement. Selin Kent is based in NYC but has Istanbul, Turkey roots.
- 18k yellow gold swirl ring, by Chelsey Kantor. This ring is just magical to me–it stood out immediately when I checked out Chelsey’s designs. She is a graduate gemologist from GIA, raised in Vermont and a percentage of her sales goes to SAVE BIOGEMS.
- 18k yellow gold tetrahedron ring, by John Brevard. Jewelry is new to John, launching his first designs in 2012, but he is an incredibly acclaimed artist in many other areas. From the looks of this ring, he will go far!
- 14k yellow gold cut-out ring featuring a bow, heart and leaves, by Xiao Wang. This ring is from model Xiao Wang’s 14k collection called Icecreamcandy 14k which has yet to debut online. So excited about it because each piece is whimsically amazing, like this one!
This post was brought to you in collaboration with LoveGold