Although my first love is antique jewelry, I have an overwhelming crush on bold, gold rings that have an unconventional look. I think it’s the warm, golden color of 14k and 18k yellow, and when it teams up with architectural lines and geometric elements of some designs that just gets me! More and more designers are letting the gold do the honors of representing a particular design rather than pave gemstones. Whether the gold is polished, hammered, matte or texturized–each finish has its own characteristics and personality. Below are my top five favorite rings that utilize gold as the main feature, along with undeniably unique design.
- Ring One by Gem Gossip Jewelry, done in 14k or 18k white, yellow or rose gold
- Anubis ring by Arosha Taglia, done in 14k or 18k white or yellow gold
- Madalyon ring by Kismet by Milka, done in 14k yellow gold
- Series II faceted ring by Octium, done in 14k or 18k yellow gold
- Infinity ring by Zoe Chicco, done in 14k yellow gold
This post was brought to you in collaboration with LoveGold