Every year I take a few hours to write up a list of family and friends that I need to buy presents for for the holidays. Gift-giving is one of my favorite things to do, and I usually need to wait until the last minute to buy gifts, or else I will get too excited and give the gifts too early.
1. I need a tall vase to go on top of my chest of drawers–I love the colors and style of this one
2. a new ring is always on any sort of list I make–I love this bypass style with Labradorite gemstones
3. I hate purses. But every girl needs one and I get a new one each year–this year’s pick from Aldo
4. my Wedgwood collection is growing! I collect black and white Wedgwood pieces–this one is awesome
5. GemOro diamond grading lamp for my mini-gemologist setup in my office.