2010 has been a great year! Gem Gossip has grown, 191 blog posts in the past year, all ranging from Art Deco jewelry to favorite charity bracelets. Let’s look back at some highlights of 2010:
1. Started the SHOW ME YOUR RINGS project. Definitely a favorite of mine and many others, with an entire page now dedicated to the entire project on the right sidebar. Click here.
2. Finished my Diamonds coursework by going to GIA Carlsbad and taking the Diamonds & Diamond Grading lab class. So much fun, can’t wait for Colored Stones this Spring!
3. Visited Lang Antique Jewelry in San Francisco, California…was amazed by all their antique jewelry and had a great time chatting with owner Suzanne.
5. Being featured in Glossy magazine with an article I wrote about my fascination with antique jewelry.
6. Getting a custom designed ring from FishHead Designs.
7. Photoshoot for Walton’s Antique Jewelry wearing an Art Deco Cartier dress clip.
8. Going to the Atlanta Jewelry Show with everyone from work.
9.Taking some time off to visit my grandparents and having my grandma show me her original engagement ring.
10. Unwrapping this antique watch for my 26th birthday from my dad.