Hello Gem Gossip readers! Today is a very special day…wanna know why?! It’s my birthday! As with most years, I always treat myself to an amazing piece of jewelry for my birthday. This year is a little different–I’m giving you the opportunity to buy a cool piece of jewelry! I’ve decided to launch this exclusive animal fetish bead ring collection on this day instead. The middle photo depicts a ring from my personal collection that I’ve had for awhile now. It is a mother of pearl bird bead ring that I created using 14k solid gold wire and the bead. Whenever I wear it, I get lots of comments asking about it, etc. I’ve been wanting to make these for awhile now, but it finally came together.
The first batch I am offering is a group of 15 unique beads, all genuine carved stones. There are birds, foxes, and bears in the mix. Each is numbered and offered as a first come, first serve basis. The band is made of 14k yellow gold wire, not gold-filled. And 10% of sales will go toward my local animal shelter.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Let me know which bead you would like indicated by number.
3. Tell me your ring size as each is made to order and will be made just for you!
4. I will send you a PayPal invoice–each is $125 + $5 shipping & handling. (Sorry, US orders only)
5. Please allow 1-2 weeks for creation and delivery.
>> Hope you enjoy these little rings and have fun trying to decide which one to call your own!
WANT MORE? Check out my Vintage & Antique Inventory