There are so many pieces of jewelry out there! It is almost mind-boggling thinking about the number of options we have as consumers, along with all the push and pull we get from the media…”buy this,” “save 50% on this,” “check out this season’s must-haves.” And with more and more celebrity endorsements and blogger sponsorships, you might not know who to turn to for advice anymore!
Well, I’ve put together my current list for the Top Five Designer Jewelry Brands which you need in your jewel box–and these are chosen based on my own opinion. This is not a sponsored blog post nor did I receive any compensation to choose any of these five designers! I simply think what they are doing right now is amazing and by adding any or all of these designers to your jewelry box will no doubt be an investment in more ways than one!
1. Buddha Mama Jewelry: I was really impressed after seeing all the new collections at this year’s Couture show and truly floored by the vibrant colors, rich gold and enamel work, with enamel being a huge focus for the girls this year. I loved every bit of it! When buying a piece from Buddha Mama, you can’t really go wrong–they also have big and bold if that is your style, lots of statement pieces, some spiritual pieces and if color is your thing–tons of options!
>> My pick? I would go for either one of their shaker cuffs (of course custom fit, as no cuff ever fits me ) or one of their 20k Marquise pendants outfitted with a color combo that gives you the best zen vibes you can find.
2. Nancy Newberg Jewelry: I love this line of jewelry because it is one that you can put on with anything–jeans and t-shirt, ball gown, pajamas–and just works. The jewelry is sophisticated yet cool, refined yet slightly edgy. The rings you see in the photo above, those can be worn alone, with no other jewelry whatsoever, and you’d still be best dressed in terms of jewelry wherever you are.
>> My choice? Either the ring pictured in yellow gold or one of her newest domed ball rings.
3. Venyx: This stunning line by Eugenie Niarchos totally transports you to another world. The uniqueness of it alone puts it in the top five. If you like colorful, most of her designs will be the perfect addition to your jewelry box; color is a big part of her line. The black-light responsive enamel rings are really cool too. Bottom line, if you want something that will truly get people talking and curious as to the story behind a piece, then Venyx is for you.
>> My pick? Anything with a rainbow of gems will do, but if I had to choose, a Moonshell rainbow ring.
4. NC Rocks: A favorite newcomer of many, NC Rocks truly “rocked” it at Couture. Adding a piece from their collection to your jewelry box would be a smart thing to do, as I only see them growing and continually expanding their collection. Start now and continue collecting! Their enamel pieces are incredible–love the Art Deco inspired designs.
>> My choice? Either the middle ring I’m wearing in the above photo or the Venice ring.
5. Alison Lou Jewelry: Investing in a young and hip jewelry designer like Alison Lou is smart and her jewelry is worth every penny. Every jewelry box needs a piece when you look at it, it makes you smile. That’s exactly what kind of jewelry Alison designs…whether it’s a ring that features your favorite emoji, a pair of earrings delicately enameled in your favorite color, or a necklace that is personalized, her jewels are just as sentimental as they are trendy.
>> My fave? Her Wildflowers by the Yard necklace…or if you’re more of a ring girl, any of her enamel eternity bands are amazing.