Over at Frost Yourself, I gave some tips for stacking bracelets–wanted to share here as well! Check out my post over at Frost Yourself and be sure to follow the jewelry blog for fun reads!
“Stackable jewelry continues to be a big hit and will stay that way into 2011. Bracelets are fun to stack, but it is often intimidating to do if you’re not sure where to begin. Here are my tips on stacking bracelets. Follow these and you’re sure to get the right look:
1. It’s all about trial and error. Try a combination out, see how it looks, and choose to add or subtract depending how you feel.
2. Don’t be afraid to mix high-end with low-end. Like an 18k gold Cartier bangle with a red heart silly band….? Yes, it works!
3. Mix in charity bracelets that have a meaning. Or wish bracelets/friendship bracelets.
4. If you are going to wear a bunch of bracelets with color, make sure the color combination has contrast. For example, yellow gold looks good against red and black. I like wearing lilac, grey and bright teal. Brazilian wish bracelets have lots of color to choose from.
5. Make sure once you have all your bracelets on, they are comfortable and non-distracting. If you have a job which involves typing, and your bracelets are preventing you to type efficiently, it’s not going to work!”
Diamond Bands January 29, 2011 at 10:01 am:
Nice Tips, specially the last one is very important tip for all.
wholesale loose diamonds
ladies Miss Sixty jewelry May 30, 2011 at 9:16 am:
–ladies Miss Sixty jewelry
thanks for the information , Now I know about foursquare, your blog is good, I like it
lisayun July 24, 2011 at 7:16 am:
Is this views appropriate? This query has been argued for an extended time.replica hublot watches.As far as I'm involved, in some extent, well-known manufacturers might be the particular trendsetters in fashion. That is due to the fact you'll find a number of intellectual, creative along with best designersoperating for sought-after manufacturers.replica royal oak
Kristen Lauren October 17, 2011 at 2:33 am:
Love this post and even more so that shirt you're wearing! If I may ask, where'd you get it/who is it by? Thanks!!
sorfar sorfar October 23, 2011 at 5:17 am:
For career, dare not say what improvement. Because have been jobs, and although some of his about go hard, but not really is successful, recently came to a new company, is very hard, I went for business, and then give me the opportunity to learn, also let I good effort. ihozub ihozub – supra vaider.
Cheryl Thompson February 26, 2014 at 3:46 pm:
Love love to stack! I design beaded leather bracelets and stack a Regaliz next to a wrap next to a 5mm round and add a bangle or two. Lots of texture and color. Show yourself in your personal combo. http://www.jewelsofthevineyard.com